Monday, June 27, 2005

So I'm Lazy... So What?

You've probably noticed the dearth of posts from your favourite rant-and-ravin' lunatic over the past few weeks. Let's face it - when you have as much deranged shit running through your brain like I have, it's very hard to get the time to put it down in an easily digestable, disposable format.

So, just to let you all know, I'm still very much alive and well and living the dream in Halifax.

Ant I also want to get this out of the way: a major league shout out to this year's NavRes Co-ordinated On-Job Training (C-OJT) course, serial 0501. Give it up for yourselves in your quest to be the most prepared, competant and able sailors in the Naval Reserve. You know who you are. I know where you live. And you bet that I'm watching over you. To all those attending serial 0502, I'll be there. And there will be no escape from the Dr.

And to the NCI OPs and NAV COMMs attending: be on your best behaviour, lest you incur the biblical Y-2-DRAY wrath.

No comments: