Sunday, June 01, 2008

Where I'm at...
June '08 edition

Well... another Sunday. Another start of a grueling work week.

And for some strange reason, I'm so amped.

So here are a few plans that need to be taken care of.

Prioritizing can be a bitch, but this is the best that I can come up.

And if none of this makes any sense, it's because I'm making them all up on the fly.
  • Thank goodness for obsessive compulsion!
    I found out that I did back up my website on some DVDs after all!
    Now I've got to find a good, reliable and cheap server to hold all this stuff.
    The sooner I get it, the better.
    The problem is that money is always too tight, and settling in a strange city full of strangers require setting up a certain quality of life.
    So for now, world conquest is on hold.

  • For those who do not yet know, I have a YouTube Channel called "The Jacques Treatment".
    It's just like this blog, but this time you get to know a little more about me and how I manage the method of madness.
    Currently, I'm mapping out a couple of projects with 3 cams, several pages full of scribblings and a fevered imagination.
    Not unlike this blog.
    So drop in, subscribe and hopefully we could all start a revolution, one vid at a time, one day at a time.
    And by the way - don't forget my friends. They're all waiting for you. Now.

  • Last year, my bike was stolen.
    Since I sold my car back in '06, the bike had been my means of transportation, and has help me keep my weight down.
    But in early '07, some heartless fucker managed to bypass the Kryptonute locking system and jack my ride.
    This year, I'm being a little more careful.
    Even though my crib is a bit cramped as it is, I'm keeping my new ride inside.
    Which is all the better: the area, while not considered bad by urban standards, has its share of hooligans.
    The other day, the apartment building's front door's Plexiglas had been smashed. The adjacent window was also smashed.
    Who knows what kind of shit goes down in the hood, but I'm not budging for the next little while.
    After all, moving is quite expensive, and I'm trying to keep everything under budget.


Anyways... I'm tired, thirsty and ready to crash in a major way. Stay safe.

No comments: