Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not fading away... Here to stay...
(just doing it my way)

Once in a while, I have to take a break for myself.

Sometimes it's a short break.

Sometimes it's a bit longer.

Either way, I've become a victim of life and therefore need to work things out offline.

Which is why I'm gradually slowing down my blog output (both written and visual) for now.

I still have issues but I'm doing okay.

Some issues need more concentration and focus than others.

Some involve avoiding the net altogether.

So I'm taking a break. I'm getting older and need to recharge.

That doesn't mean that I'm quitting. I'll drop by to shoot the breeze and chase down the occasional windmill like an aging Don Quixote, yet drop the words like a raging Don King.

There is never an end, just a "See Ya".

In the meantime, just live.

Stay safe.

No comments: