Wednesday, September 21, 2005

WTF, blogger.com!!??!

WARNING - BAD LANGUAGE, GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ALERT!

So here I was putting the finishing touches of a heat-of-the-moment tirade against a pathetic lowlife pice of shit named Daniel Sylvester who has been charged with the murder of Alicia Ross.

Oh Man... was I on a fucking roll. Was I feeling good about venting my frustrations out on someone who has succeded in forfeiting his member ship in the human race.

And as soon as I was done, I hit the "Publish Post" button.

And then... nothing.

As far as I know, all this hard work has gone down the drain, as I received an "action not implemented" message. Truly a WTF moment, just like all other good projects.

"Ahhh... what the fuck?" I asked myself, knowing that there is always a "back" button to retrace a good portion of my steps. So I exploited it.

And thus came the message that the server was down for "planned maintenance".

PLANNED FUCKING MAINTENANCE? IN NORTH AMERICAN INTERNET PRIME-TIME?

What the fuck, blogger-dot-com? Is your server in Australia? Had I known I would've definitely held of on my written Jihad on this fucking refuse.

Had I known you'd be switching hamsters at around 20:00 - 20:15 (ADT) I would've cooled my heels, gone out for a cigarette and return to write something sad, resigned about the whole affair.

BUT YOU FUCKED UP, BLOGGER-DOT-COM. IN MY OPINION, YOU JUST RUINED A GOOD CHUNK OF MY EVENING!

AND WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS WHO WERE TRYING TO POST EQUALLY PASSIONATE ITEMS WHEN YOU PULLED THE PLUG? HAVE THIS EVER ENTERED YOUR NARROW, LITTLE MINDS?

SO THANKS A WHOLE LOT FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION FOR LETTING EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THE PLANNED MAINTENANCE.

IF THIS EVER HAPPENS AGAIN, I (or someone more technically deviant) WILL GIVE YOU A REAL MAINTENANCE JOB TO DEAL WITH!

JUMPING. JESUS. FUCK.
If this keeps up, my website is going to start looking pretty damn good...    

No comments: