Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Bald Dude's 2¢
On Cindy al-Shaheed

We Anti-Idiotarians have been taking potshots at Mother Shahida Sheehan, who recently is one step closer to martyrdom with her arrest in front of the White House. Pure freakin' genius, Comrade Cindy: you've made front-page news by being blissfully clueless while you get carried away by some of the US Federal Government's finest.

Look at you Cindy. Smiling away like a little girl on a pony. Why weren't you screaming and flailing against those running-dog lackeys of the Cancer-Fascist genocide machine like you did in previous speeches like this...

And I'm gonna say, "OK, listen here, George. #1, you quit, and I demand, every time you get out there and say you're going to continue the killing in Iraq to honor the fallen heroes by continuing the mission; you say, except Casey Sheehan.'"

"And you say except for all the members of Goldstar Families for Peace' cuz we think not one drop of blood should be spilled in our families' names. You quit doing that. You don't have my permission."

And I'm gonna say, "And you tell me, what the noble cause is that my son died for." And if he even starts to say freedom and democracy' I'm gonna say, bullshit.

You tell me the truth. You tell me that my son died for oil. You tell me that my son died to make your friends rich. You tell me my son died to spread the cancer of Pax Americana, imperialism in the Middle East. You tell me that, you don't tell me my son died for freedom and democracy.'

Cuz, we're not freer. You're taking away our freedoms. The Iraqi people aren't freer, they're much worse off than before you meddled in their country.

You get America out of Iraq, you get Israel out of Palestine

(massive round of applause)

And if you think I won't say bullshit to the President, I say move on, cuz I'll say what's on my mind.
(Since when did Israel - ohhh, I forgot: it's a Damjoo war Casey was fighting in. My bad. Sorry for declaring it.)

Somehow, poor Michael Coren is a bit confused and somhow stuck between a rock and a very hard place. But I'll let the Bald One explain his take on the situation...

I find it impossible to take an absolute stand on this case, partly because I oppose the war myself but also because I am not sure how I would react if, God forbid, such a fate ever befell me.

I would, however, respectfully advise Cindy Sheehan to ask her comrades certain questions:

Why did they not march against Saddam Hussein when he was murdering hundreds of thousands of people?

Why are they so angry with their own government but so quiet about the routine torture and incarceration of political and religious dissidents in, for example, Cuba?

Why are they not demanding an end to the murderous regimes of Syria and Iran? Why are they so selective in condemning flawed democracies but ignoring or even supporting brutal dictatorships?

The answers will tell us if they are enlightened opponents of an unjust war or hateful extremists with a poisonous agenda.

Demand answers, Cindy, for your sake and for the sake of your son.
If the Wannabe Shahida were able to read this, I ain't holding my breath for her response.

My suspicions include massive payoff by certain "special interest groups" bankrolled by professional terrorists radical activists and menopause meltdown. But that's my old fed-up self talking.

Mikey should have added the extra value-added sponsership by real fascists. Just an extra thought, eh?

No comments: