That's about $34,305,138.73 US for some. 28,387,922.17€. £19,272,827.66. ¥3,969,352,122.79. $45,359,180.95 Aus. 1,466,962,803.43 Afghanis. 50,405,811,164.41 Iraqi Dinars. 158,189,898.61 Israeli New Shekels. 976,771,116.07 Rubles. 72,683.027 oz. of Gold. 36,407.768 oz. of Platinum. 4,401,303.74 oz. of Silver.
(All results courtesy of "The Universal Currency Converter.")
All tax free. Courtesy of Lotto 6/49.
Only available in Canada, which is a shame to those who don't live there.
But can you imagine the odds of winning tonight's jackpot? Think about it.
The odds of winning this jackpot is 14,000,000 to 1. You stand a much better chance of the following (not to be taken too seriously, eh?)...
- Odds of getting away with murder: 2 to 1;
- Odds that a celebrity marriage will last a lifetime: 3 to 1;
- Odds of being the victim of serious crime in your lifetime: 20 to 1;
- Odds of being killed sometime in the next year in any sort of transportation accident: 77 to 1;
- Odds of being on plane with a drunken pilot: 117 to 1;
- Odds of being audited by the IRS: 175 to 1;
- Odds of having your identity stolen: 200 to 1;
- Odds of writing a New York Times best seller: 220 to 1;
- Odds of fatally slipping in bath or shower: 2,232 to 1;
- Odds of being considered possessed by Satan: 7,000 to 1;
- Odds of winning an Academy Award: 11,500 to 1;
- Odds of being murdered: 18,000 to 1;
- Odds of dating a supermodel: 88,000 to 1;
- Chance of dying in a terrorist attack while visiting a foreign country: 650,000 to 1;
- Odds of being killed by lightning: 2,320,000 to 1; and
- Odds of becoming President of the USA: 10,000,000 to 1.
But I can tell you this - imagine if no-one had these numbers from tonight. How big will it be, then?
All the best, if you dare.