Saturday, February 18, 2006

If I Were A Spaceman...

I might serve with this crew...


"ComReadOps? What ComReadOps?"
I scored as a member of SG-1 (from Stargate). The quiz that I took said: "You are versatile and diverse in your thinking. You have an open mind to that which seems highly unlikely and accept it with a bit of humor. Now if only aliens would stop trying to take over your body."

Aliens taking over my body? I thought that they already have. But what the Hell?

But anyways, here are all the probabilities of me serving on the following platforms...

SG-1 (from Stargate)

88%

Bebop (from Cowboy Bebop)

88%

Serenity (from Firefly)

81%

Moya (from Farscape)

75%

Galactica (from Battlestar: Galactica)

69%

Enterprise D (from Star Trek)

56%

Millennium Falcon (from Star Wars)

44%

Nebuchadnezzar (from The Matrix)

44%

I think I'll stick with MCDVs instead.

In the meantime, you can take the quiz to see where you might fit in.

No comments: