Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday Rant And Roar: The Y-2-Dray Policy On GLBTs

I am a heterosexual male.

I love women.

While I am willing and able to play the field, I wouldn't mind something more stable. Eventually.

Having said all that, I declare that gays are people, too.

It's just that I hate the gender and orientation politics involved with respect to gay rights.

As humans, they all have the same rights to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit the happiness. They deserve as much respect as us breeders.

No more. No less.

And having said all that, I'd have just one thing to all GBLT "activists":

KEEP THE CLOSET AT HOME, DAMNIT!

It's one thing to be proud and loud. It's another thing to beat people over the head with it.

So, if you don't want idiots to try and "convert" you, just proclaim your love of life.

Declare the pride of being in a profession, of your triumphs, of your dreams as fellow members of the human race.

But please, if you come out, leave the closet at home.

It gets too cumbersome when you try to carry it around. And it clashes with your personality dragging it.

Aside from that, everyone deserves my respect. Everywhere.

'nuff said! Y-2-Dray - OUT.

No comments: