Saturday, February 26, 2005

Soon to come... "SPIT ON THE TROOPS WHEN THEY COME HOME!"

Hatz off to His Divine Satanic Audacity, Emperor Darth Misha I and his realm (and my playground of choice) "The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler" for this exposure of an anti-magnet site.

All across the USA, cars have been sporting yellow ribbon magnets saying "Support Our Troops". I've got to see lots of them while in Florida, and yes, I DO find them to be a bit tacky.

But I also DO draw the line between criticism and criminality. Not only does this site encourage stealing these magnets off cars: it also encourages vandalism in the form of posting various anti-war messages.

I can understand activism and the right to free expression, but 2 things must be understood...
  1. Stealing is a crime; and

  2. Vandalism is a crime.
Need I say more? There you go.

UPDATE (26 Feb 05) - disregard that above link... it seems that someone got smart and nuked the project.

At least you're spared any humility. As for me, I feel like an ass.

No comments: