Monday, December 26, 2005

What Am I Doing Tonight?
Empire's 1Sound -
"Return Of The Titans"

You people may realise one of the links on the left.

I am a fan of jungle, and one of the Toronto scene's longtime supporters.

Therefore, it's no surprise that tonight, I'll be heading to the soon-to-be-closed System Soundbar for a big blowout featuring the scene's legends such as Lush, Natural MC, Caddy Cad, Marcus (Visionary), Mystical Influence, Sniper, Trajedy, JD, etc., etc.

The main man, Ryan from Hustlin' Beats, has promised that it will be a killer night. As someone who has been away from the T-dot since 2000, it better be killer.

Check out this pic, then decide. If you're in the area, represent!



Big up, Ryan. I'll be there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My heart went out to the family of vivi from the day of her death. I didnt think i knew her, but later on would learn that one of my very best friends and god father of my daughter is the cousin of vivi. I was once at the hospital to congratulate my friend on the birth of his daughter, when vivi's mother which would be his aunt arrived at the same time, not knowong that i understand greek she said horrible things about black people obviously since the man who killed her daughter was black. I am mixed and was her target for hate that day, so i politely said bye to my friend and left the hospital. I hope that she will read this, and one day find forgiveness to the men who did this, and find love in her heart for all races. I could imagine what she is living with, but i too have lost and i do know that it is easier to heal when forgiveness and light heartedness is involved. God Bless vivi and her family some several years later.